The annual Wearable Technology Show returns this year on the 7th and 8th of March. In its fourth successful yea, WTS will be held at ExCeL London. It will feature cutting edge technology and diverse tech based business and consumers under one roof. The Show will provide insight to the future fate of smart technology being incorporated in the enhancement of sports performance.
The Wearable Technology Show has seven conference streams:
- Wearable Disrupt
- Performance Sports
- AR, VR & MXR
- Digital Health Keynote
- Smart Textiles & Sensors
- Smart Home & IOT
- Innovation Showcase
The highlight of this year is the introduction of the 8th conference stream – Digital Health Technology Show. This stream will give insights to the future of technology in healthcare and hospital management. The delegates will witness latest unconventional technologies which will soon revolutionize the health sector.
Along these 8 conference streams the delegates will be engaged in insightful talks with leading athletes, sports experts and tech buffs. Some bigshot names gracing WTS 2017 with their presence include:
- Simon Jones, Head of Innovation, TEAM Sky
- Emma Barton, Performance Support Project Coordinator, British Cycling
- Dr Raphael Brandon, Head of Science, Medicine & Innovation, ECB
- Matt Johnson, Head of Physical Performance Systems and Innovation, Leicester Tigers
- Professor Greg Whyte, former Olympian and Director of Performance, Centre for Health and Human Performance (CHHP)
Some of the most launches are the being looked forwarded to the most include:
- COGNISESS will launch the first ever smart racing helmet of the world in WTS 2017. It will live stream the drivers’ brain waves to the pit crew. Cognisess has incorporated ‘brain telemetry’ to develop this high class technology.
- MYZONE will display its ground-breaking sports wearable technology. It is a well-equipped subscription service for work-outs and classes that will soon be available on its app platform.
- ACTIV5 will be launched in WTS 2017. It will be a training device which will come with its Companion App. It will be a wireless-enabled, handheld isometric-based device. It will provide athletes five-minute full body workouts and will also measure real time data such as strength, precision and other personal metrics.
- AiQ will launch its recently updated version of BioMan sports performance shirt. It is redesigned with a relatively smaller sensor.
- Cute Circuit will exclusively launch its groundbreaking graphene dress.
- Other startups such as Helo, Safepatient, and Flickteck will also premier their wearable devices.
The organisers are expecting approx. 6,000 attendees, 250 speakers and 100 exhibitors this year. About 20 companies will be launching their cutting-edge gadgets in various sectors.
The full conference program can be viewed at
For more about the dynamic speakers
For more information:
www.wearabletechnologyshow.net @wearabletecshow #WTS2017