MOTi is a wearable designed for specially for gym. While the main concept of this wearable is motivation by the means of data, it recognizes more than 18 correct workout routines and tracks motion in 3D space. This is done by using 6-axis MEMS motion sensors composed of accelerometer, gyroscope and patented algorithm solutions. The company behind MOTi wearable promises that the user with the help of this wearable will be able to improve posture while exercise, reduce injury chances and overall, will pursue a better result.
Like any other wearable, the data is accessed via a mobile app and is available for both Android and IOS. The app comes embedded with example workout videos and coach programs to help you design your routine and get help when needed or perhaps use the app “MOTiVATOR” section to simply set targets and analyze your achievement. To be honest, the app interface looks pretty cool!
- Sensors: 3-Axis Accelerometer, 3-Axis Gyroscope
- Wearing location: Left Wrist, Left Arm, Right Ankle
- Keys: Power Key and Function Key
- Indicator: LED (Blue/Red) and Vibration Motor
- Communication: Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- Water Resistance: Splash Proof (IPX4)
- Dimension: (Diameter) 40.0mm x (H) 13.8mm without base
- Battery capacity: 90mAh Li-ion
- Power charge: Standard Micro USB
- Battery Life: 7 days
- Operating time: 4 hrs
- Charging time: 1~2 hours
- APP support: iOS/Android 5.0
With four choice of colors, decent specs and the price tag of just $95 USD, the product seems to be a good buy and can be purchased directly from their website however, we have to yet to find anyone that have tried the product out.