Here’s about the new Huawei Smartwatch GT Runner Specs & Features. Recently launched in China, this new smartwatch by Huawei is specially designed for runners on the go. It supports special metrics, an improved GPS facility, and a lightweight design.
New Huawei Smartwatch GT Runner in a Glance:
- 1.43 inches AMOLED round screen
- Supports 100 sports modes
- Supports most health-related features including a blood oxygen monitoring system
- Bluetooth connectivity available
- Battery lasts 7 to 14 days
- Sensors included like accelerometer, gyroscope, etc
- Runs on Harmony OS
- Improved GPS tracking
Embedded in the watch is a 451mAh battery, that can last for 14 days with normal usage and 7 days with heavy usage. The device can be completely charged within 2 hours of time.
This smartwatch is already available for pre-booking and sales will officially begin at the end of November 2021. As soon as we will get more information regarding new Huawei Smartwatch GT Runner Specs, we will definitely update you. Right here!