AUDEZE CRBN ELECTROSTATIC HEADPHONES IN A GLANCE
- Audeze CRBN Electrostatic drivers (120 mm x 90 mm)
- Carbon Nanotube diaphragms
- Very lightweight, only weighs 300g
- Customized leather ear pads
- Electrostatic 5 pin DIN audio cable
- Driver type: Push-pull electrostatic
- Type: Open-back circumaural
- Electrostatic capacitance: 100pF
DESIGN & FUNCTIONING
These headphones have several applications in the fields of gaming, neurosciences, and health. The company decided to release a pair of Electrostatic headphones for audiophiles as well. The headphones are lightweight and offer “amazingly accurate bass.” They contain leather earpads, acetate rings, a carbon fiber suspension headband, a premium electrostatic cable, and a travel case.
“CRBN headphones are a chance for us to make not only the best-sounding headphones in the world, but headphones that have a purpose and measurable social impact.”
Audeze CEO Sankar Thiagasamudram
These Electrostatic Headphones For Gamers are heavy on the pocket. Priced at around $4500, they are available at Audeze official website, selected dealers, and international distributors. They seem to be a promising item with much use in the field of neurosciences.